Longwood Robotics
Longwood Robotics
Longwood Robotics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Longwood Robotics

Forum for team members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saturday update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Saturday update Empty
PostSubject: Saturday update   Saturday update Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:27 am

Well,

After pondering the outcome of yesterday's meeting I think we are still going to be ok.....

There are many solutions to our robot in regards to the tunnel arm and lifting...

The goals for tomorrow consist of:

Adding the possibility of an additional stage to the arm where we put the arm lower into the bot. creating a mount for the motors for the winch. If you have ideas please draw out for tomorrow's meeting... Remember this is the start of week three. WE are in good shape if we need to modify the design... I have confidence in everyone. I am not worried.... (too much lol).... I know that we will be successful in the decisions... One thing I want you to think about is the priority of tasks that we need to accomplish

1. shooting / kicking balls
2. under tunnel
3. over bump
4 hanging...

This is not my priority list however, think about your list and post it today if possible...

Thanks

I know that some of you have differences of opinions, but we need to remember compromise and team work along with other variables such as driving ability....
It is however, my goal to have a week of driving and testing manipulators....

so with that in mind we need to budget our time and create daily goals...
Back to top Go down
http://www.team564.org

Saturday update
Page 1 of 1